Analogue Depth, speed & temperature module to NMEA0183 Interface, 200kHz Transducers
Breathe new digital life into transducers, with digital signal processing technology. The DST-2 digitises depth, speed and temperature transducer signals into NMEA 0183 data to deliver best-in-class seabed tracking.
Manufacturer part number: DST-2-200
It works with NMEA 0183 compatible devices, such as chart plotters, radars or an on-board PC. In addition, it can be calibrated via a PC to match various sensors and installations.
The DST-2 can be used with new or existing transducer installations. When used with an existing transducer the DST-2 can provide a secondary depth sounder as a back up to a new sonar system.
- Range of transducer frequencies available
- Flash upgradable ‘future proof’ design
- Generates the echo sounders ‘ping’ and analyses the returned signal
- Digitises analogue signals into NMEA 0183 data
- Use with most NMEA 0183 displays
- Can be calibrated
- Trip data available with speed transducers
- Designed to replace outdated stand-alone echo sounders
- General survey firmware available
Standard for 200kHz transducers. Contact us for special case 150kHz or 175kHz transducer options.
For more details and Downloads please visit Actisense Website at: