Webasto BlueCool P-Series Chillers
The new professional chiller system for medium-size to larger boats and superyachts is highly adaptable to the requirements of shipyards and national legislation. In addition to their great cooling capacity, the systems can be individually customized with a variety of options.
The new professional chiller systems for medium to large boats and superyachts are highly customizable to the demands of shipyards and national legislation. In addition to a wide range of cooling capacities, many options can be selected to customize the chiller to your needs. All BlueCool P-Series chiller are available as 400 V/3-phase versions. On most models 208 V / 3-phase or 230 V / single phase is available as well.
Configure your chiller system in these main steps:
Product options for BlueCool P-Series
The BlueCool P-Series is highly customizable to the demands of shipyards and national legislation. In addition to a wide range of cooling capacities, many options can be selected to customize the chiller to your needs. For further options, please contact the sales support team at Webasto.
Option 1: Voltage
All P-Series chillers are available as 400 V / 3-phase version. On most models 208 V / 3-phase or 230 V / single phase is available as well.
Option 2: Cool Only Version
For regions where heating is not required some units are available as cool only version.
Option 3: Tropical Version
For high sea water temperatures > 32 °C, a tropical chiller version with enlarged condensers shall be selected to avoid high pressure cut-outs. Option is highly recommended whenever the boat may travel in regions where sea water temperatures may be above 32 °C.
Option 4: Soft Start
In order to reduce the amperage draw at compressor start a soft start may be chosen as an option.
- Professional chiller system for medium to large boats and superyachts
- Highly customizable chiller series with large range of 30,000 – 572,000 BTU/h to adapt to cooling demand
- Successor of our BlueCool Premium scroll compressor range for high reliability
- Multiple compressor units with independent cooling circuits for high availability
- Range extension with 8 new models
- Improved electronics – new electronic box with easier access to components – new PCB with increased circuit protection, now also fulfilling highest EMC standards EN 60945
- Easy configuration, application tuning and diagnosis via BlueCool Expert Tool
- Optional CAN-Bus for integration into boats central monitoring systems
- Unique Thermostatic Advance Function for power output continuously adapted to cooling demand
- Redesigned trays for easier mounting of silent blocks to reduce vibrations
- Electrical systems can be upgraded to customer needs with PRO box or fulfilling MCA requirements
For more details and downloas on the Webasto A-Series, please contact us or visit the webasto website at: