To prevent your personal details from being stored on our system, please place orders as a GUEST user. Personal details will be kept only for the purpose and duration of processing your order and then 6 months thereafter.
In case of creating an account, the following will apply:
- On creation of an account in our system we will collect and keep the following information as provided by the customer:
- Customer Name.
- Company Name (If applicable).
- Addresses (Invoice and/or Delivery).
- Contact Numbers .
- e-mail address.
- Transaction History.
- Communications History.
- We do not store any credit card or bank account details of the customer.
- Personal Details are kept for the purpose of easily processing future orders and for customer's convenience of viewing their account history on our system.
- Inactive customer details will be deleted after 7 years of inactivity except for accounting details.
- Customer Details are only made available as required to:
- Online Payment Processor at time of checkout/payment.
- External Accountant & Auditor.
- Other Entities on demand, provided there is a legal Court Order demanding such.
- To have your personal details deleted, please email us with instructions at email@example.com. Note that any accounting transaction details can not be deleted.