NMEA 2000 PC Interface, standard version with USB
Interface your PC to the NMEA 2000® bus.
Manufacturer part number: NGT-1-USB
The NGT-1 is an intelligent NMEA 2000 gateway able to precisely Transfer messages to and from the NMEA 2000 bus. It is compatible with a wide range of Chartplotters, display and configuration applications available for PCs.
The diagnostic NMEA Reader software allows viewing of NMEA 2000 messages with configuration options, enabling some set-up of Actisense products on the NMEA 2000 bus.
Fully NMEA 2000 Certified
The handy firewall feature enforces the NMEA 2000 bus rules, so software developers can create compliant software at a fraction of the direct certification costs. The supporting Actisense Software Development Kit (SDK) helps to reduce the required development time.
With the upcoming ‘Third Party Gateway’ status, leading chart plotter software will be able to be certified to work with the NGT-1.
Actisense welcomes enquiries from software manufacturers who would like to incorporate NMEA 2000 and the NGT-1 into their software.
- Vital NMEA 2000 diagnostic tool
- USB version is fully isolated to prevent dangerous ground loops
- ISO version has OPTO-isolated input and ISO-Drive™ output for safely interfacing with RS232 or RS422
- Up to 230,400 baud data transfer rate
- Integrated 1.5m drop cable
- Diagnostic receive LEDs
- Allows all major PC Chartplotter applications to interface with the NMEA 2000 bus
- Provides a rule-enforcing firewall between the PC and the NMEA 2000 bus
- Powerful diagnosis of the NMEA 2000 network using the FREE NMEA Reader software provided
- Configure and flash-update Actisense products on the bus
For more details and Downloads please visit Actisense Website at: