Webasto BlueCool A-Series Air Handlers
The central chiller unit is typically installed in the engine room, providing chilled water/glycol to all cabins via a water circuit. One or more air handler(s) in each cabin are fitted to generate the required cooling capacities individually in each room.
Webasto provides an extensive air handler portfolio in different layouts with a performance range from 4,000 – 36,000 BTU/h to suit all sizes and space requirements of your boat. The three construction forms of the BlueCool A-Series – Compact, Slimline and Low Profile – are distinguished by their especially compact, slim and flat design.
The A-series meets the highest demands for comfort thanks to innovative features, such as vibration dampers, remote bleeder and the innovative Instant Drain Condensate Management System. The modular concept of the BlueCool A-series provides maximum flexibility and can easily be extended with accessory components such as the new Electric Heat Module (EHM) and the Flow Control Valve.
- Three possible shapes to cope with any installation demand: Compact, Slimline and Low profile
- New modular system with various options
- Innovative Webasto Instant Drain Condensate Management
- High quality stainless steel design
- High performance with high cooling capacity and high air flow
- Super Silent with flexible vibration isolation mounts & larger ducts to reduce noise from air speed
- Oversized heat exchanger tested under tropical conditions
For more details and downloas on the Webasto A-Series, please contact us or visit the webasto website at: