ASAP Marine Trading ships locally in Thailand and Internationally using competitive rates by various delivery companies depending on destination.
- Free Shipping on all online orders via our own choise of courier.
- In case customer requires shipping with any other agent then the cost of shipping will charged as applicable.
- We will quote case-by-case for delivery or ship to customer on their own account with respective courier company.
- Destination county Importing costs are at the customer's expense and we do NOT cover any of that.
- We provide shipments with the Commercial Invoice, Packing List and Air Way Bill. Any other documentations such as for example Type Approvals, Certificates, Safety Data Sheets, etc. will be charged an additional documentation fee depending on the requirements.
we do NOT include Product Insurance with the shipping of goods. If you wish to add Insurance, be sure to inform us accordingly before confirming the order.
Certain limitations apply to dangerous good delivery, and we arrange such shipments on case by case basis.
Returns are eligible within 7 days after collection or delivery to customer with following conditions:
- Product must be New, unused and in Original undamaged Packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned or refunded. This includes (but not limited to)
- Customized products.
- Special/Custom order products.
- Chemical products like Chemicals, Paints, Resins, Silicone, Sealants, etc.
- Items bought on Sales Promotions.
- Returns are ONLY accepted after proper RMA (Return Material Authorization) has been issued. Any returns received without the proper RMA will be rejected/returned to customer at customer's expense.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer unless specifically instructed to do so by us.
- Cost to returning a product to us is solely at the customer's expense and should cover Shipping, Customs Duties and related clearance & Delivery charges to our door.
Orders may be canceled provided the following conditions are met.
- Goods have not yet been dispatched to the customer.
- Special Order goods have not been dispatched from Origin to ASAP Marine yet.
- Product Origin Cancelation policies might apply, please contact us to be sure.
- In case customer wish to cancel an order without us having broken the conditions of the order then a 10% cancelation fee will be charged or deducted on the refund based on the total order value.
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds are issued on successful return of Products under RMA and passing our quality inspection
- Customer will receive email notice of receipt of goods.
- Uppon successfuly pasing our quality inspection a credit will be issued.
- Refunds can be in the form of a store credit OR via a the same method of original payment received.
- Refunds will incur deductions as follows:
- 15% restocking Fee based on Invoiced Value of Goods & Services.
- Any bank charges or transaction fees incurred to process refund to customers.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven't received your refund within 7 days then please contact your credit card company or bank first. If there is still no indication or information about the refund processing then contact our sales representative for followup.
- To exchange a product a store credit needs to be issued first and will then be offset against new invoice of exchanged product.
- Any balance on value of the exchaned product + Shipping to customer will need to be paid first.
- Exchange Products to NOT qualify for free domestic or international shipping.
For any inquiries about the above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Shipping & Returns policy subject to change without notice