Is made from a varnished hard-wood block with brush hairs placed at an angle in order to get to hard-to-reach places. The bright dip/high-gloss anodised connector has a stainless steel spring clip button, allowing you to quickly mount the brush to a deckmate handle.
- A white plastic bumper prevents stripes and damage during cleaning.
- The ends of these blue-coloured hairs are split open for additional water absorption.
After use, it is recommended that you wash the brush in plenty of fresh water, shake it and leave it to dry.
- DM110 - Extra Soft Tetalon bristles
For High Gloss and Scratch Sensitive surfaces such as Plastic Windows, Painted surfaces and polished metals.
- DM120 - Soft PVC brisles
For general All-Round use
- DM130 - Medium PVC bristles
For cleaning teak or anti-slip decks and also very suitable for canvas products.
- DM140 - Hard Polypropylene bristles
For cleaning rough and very dirty surfaces, such as hulls, teak decks and floorboards.