NMEA0183 Combiner/ Multiplexer
The NDC-5 is more than just an NMEA 0183 Combiner/ Multiplexer; it provides an installer with a highly flexible platform that can be used to solve many NMEA 0183 interconnectivity headaches.
Powerful routing allows any of the inputs to be routed to any output, combining data if required. Advanced features allow data rate conversion, auto-switching and advanced sentence-based routing and blocking.
The configuration tool is accessible via any popular web browser using the Ethernet port, which supports both direct and network connections. Industry leading isolation is provided on all inputs and outputs as standard so that connected devices safely avoid hazardous ground loops, the number one cause of product failure in NMEA 0183 networks. This makes the NDC-5 robust enough to handle any NMEA 0183 installation.
Pluggable connectors allow new devices to be easily installed without the need to remove the NDC-5 from its mounted location. An optional professional DIN rail mounting mechanism keeps the NDC-5 secure in high vibration environments. Integrated LEDs provide feedback on basic status while advanced statistics are available via a Web Browser.
- 5 OPTO-Isolated NMEA 0183 inputs
- 2 ISO-Drive NMEA 0183 outputs
- Dedicated bi-directional Serial port (fully isolated utiising ISO-Drive technology)
- Serial port can be used as additional input / output
- Ethernet port supports direct and network connection
- Configurable input and output baud rates
- Allows Data combining and rate conversion
- 2 independent Autoswitch virtual inputs with priority
- Isolation to battery supply
- Diagnostic LED’s
- IP65 rated Polycarbonate housing
- Optional DIN rail mount
- Quick and easy to install
- Configuration using standard web browser, no PC operating system compatibility issues
- Advanced features solve NMEA 0183 data routing problems
- Fully isolated with ISO-Drive technology for peace of mind
- Easy firmware updates make the device future-proof
For more details and Downloads please visit Actisense Website at: